$4599 – Kenya & Tanzania: Upscale 12-Night Safari w/Meals
This comprehensive itinerary costs up to $4000 less than competing tours.
- All ground transportation and nine game drives in a safari minibus with an English-speaking driver/guide
- 12 nights' accommodations in well-reviewed hotels and lodges, including 2 nights in a luxury glamping tent
- 35 meals: 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 11 dinners
- Lion World Travel representative meet and greet upon arrival
- All park fees and government taxes
Why we love this trip:
- With nine game drives, you'll have plenty of opportunities to spot the Big Five animals, like lions resting under acacia trees and elephants snacking on shrubs
- You have a picnic on the grassy floor of the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage site that's home to elephants, gazelles, flamingos and the densest known population of lions
- An afternoon on safari in the first rhino sanctuary in Kenya almost guarantees sightings of both black and white rhinos
- You visit Olduvai Gorge, the site known as the "Cradle of Humankind" because fossils found there showcased human evolution over the past 2 million years
When: April 7, 21; May 5. Many more 2019 dates available from +$400.
Add on: Roundtrip flights can be added on through Lion World Travel.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request.
Book by Nov. 30.
When You Can Go
April 7, 21; May 5
Up to $4000 per person
How to Book
This offer can only be booked over the phone. Visit the offer landing page for more information or to see other available trips.
Book this deal by phone
Call Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706.
Mention "Discover East Africa" and Travelzoo.
About Lion World Travel
For 50 years, Lion World Travel has specialized in packages to Southern and East Africa. All of its safari specialists have first-hand knowledge and can confidently assist travelers in creating an African adventure that fulfills their specific interests as well as their budget. In 2018, Travel + Leisure named it one of the best safari outfitters in the world. Most recently, it was inducted into TripAdvisor's Hall of Fame for receiving a Certificate of Excellent five years in a row.