$3999 – South Africa Upscale Safari; 38 Cities at $1400 Off
The difference is in the details: luxe accommodations, special meals and tours by land and air.
Spotting elephants, lions and rhinos during open-vehicle game drives through the Kruger National Park may sound like a scene out of a movie, but this seven-night Cape Town and safari adventure from Lion World Travel makes it a reality.
From 5-star accommodations and top-rated cuisine to a scenic helicopter flight and tastings at area wineries, this trip doesn't skimp on the finer things -- and it saves up to $1400 per person compared with similar luxe vacations.
This $3999 offer includes (based on double occupancy):
- Roundtrip flights from 38 U.S. cities (see list below) to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg; international flights are on South African Airways
- All domestic airfare and transfers within South Africa
- Four nights at the 5-star Table Bay Hotel, named one of the best hotels in Africa by Travel + Leisure readers
- Scenic Cape Town helicopter tour, Cape Winelands tour and high tea at Table Bay Hotel
- Three nights at the luxe Jackalberry Lodge in the Thornybush Private Game Reserve on the edge of the Kruger National Park
- Six game drives
- 15 meals, including dinners at the well-reviewed Camissa and Gold restaurants in Cape Town
- Lion World Travel representative meet and greet upon arrival
Depart on any of the following dates: Jan. 19, 28; Feb. 1, 7, 15, 20, 28; March 6, 13, 21; May 1, 9, 23, 26; Aug. 18, 26; Sept. 7, 16, 23, 30; Oct. 6, 17, 28; Nov. 5, 11, 19, 22, 26; Dec. 8.
Travelzoo Tip: Add a trip to Victoria Falls -- including an additional night in Johannesburg, two nights in a tented lodge near Victoria Falls, a sunset cruise and roundtrip flights -- from $1799 per person.
This package is available from all of the following cities at the same price (based on space availability): Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York (JFK), Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Rochester, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tucson or Washington, D.C. All flights connect in New York (JFK) or Washington (Dulles).
Book by Dec. 7.