Sold out(September 20, 2017) A new deal from this source was published on September 15, 2017. See new deal
$3999 – South Africa 5-Star Tented Safari w/Air, Save $2500
This weeklong trip from award-winning Lion World Travel is 5-star luxury from start to finish.
- Roundtrip international flights to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg on South African Airways
- All domestic South Africa flights, airport transfers and ground transportation
- 4 nights at the 5-star Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Cape Town -- considered one of Africa's best by Conde Nast Traveler
- 3 nights in a luxury tent -- complete with a private plunge pool and viewing deck -- at the 5-star Bayethe Lodge in the Shamwari Game Reserve
- Tour of the exquisite Cape Winelands region
- Six game drives
- 14 meals, including a three-course dinner at the renowned Azure Restaurant
- Interactive cooking class at Bayethe Lodge
- Lion World Travel VIP meet and greet upon arrival (a representative will meet Travelzoo members at their arrival gate in Johannesburg and whisk them to the front of the line at customs and immigration; travelers will then connect through to Cape Town)
Depart from New York City on any of the following dates: Jan. 16, 20; Feb. 5, 14, 19, 28; March 11, 16, 24, 28 (2018).
Depart from any of the following cities for +$200: Albuquerque; Atlanta; Austin; Boston; Buffalo; Charleston; Charlotte; Chicago; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Miami; Minneapolis; Nashville; New Orleans; Orlando; Philadelphia; Phoenix; Pittsburgh; Portland; Raleigh; Rochester; St. Louis; San Diego; San Francisco; San Jose; Seattle; Syracuse; Tampa; Tucson; Washington, D.C. All flights connect in New York (JFK).
When You Can Go
Select January-March dates
$2500 on similar packages