$3999 – Luxury in South Africa: Cape Town & Safari w/Air
Saving up to $2000 on similar packages, this 7-night trip is the epitome of affordable luxury.
- Roundtrip flights from New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C., (Dulles) on South African Airways
- All flights in South Africa, airport transfers and ground transportation in luxury vehicles
- 4 nights in Cape Town at the upscale Victoria & Alfred Hotel located right on the waterfront
- 3 nights at the Kapama Private Game Reserve near Kruger National Park in the 5-star Southern Camp
- 14 meals, including a special dinner at the hotel in Cape Town
- Scenic helicopter tour along the Atlantic seaboard
- Twice daily game drives in open vehicles and all park entrance fees
- Lion World Travel representative meet and greet upon arrival
This $3999 package is available select dates September-December 2018. September and October are particularly good times to visit, with little rain and mild temperatures. If you are traveling from another U.S. city, connecting flights can be added from 38 additional airports for $200 per person. For those planning ahead, 2019 dates are available for the same price though the exact accommodations and inclusions differ. Call Lion World Travel for more information.
Travelzoo Tip: If you aren't sure if this trip is the perfect fit, visit the offer landing page to see other South African packages from $3999.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. All air and hotel surcharges, taxes and fees are included.
Book by June 29.
When You Can Go
Select September-December dates
Up to $2000 per person
How to Book
This offer can only be booked over the phone. Visit the offer landing page for more information or to see other available trips.
Book this deal by phone
Call Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706.
Mention "Best of South Africa" and Travelzoo.
About Lion World Travel
For 50 years, Lion World Travel has specialized in packages to Southern and East Africa. All of its safari specialists have first-hand knowledge and can confidently assist travelers in creating an African adventure that fulfills their specific interests as well as their budget. In 2017, Travel + Leisure named it one of the best safari outfitters in the world. Most recently, it was inducted into TripAdvisor's Hall of Fame for receiving a Certificate of Excellence five years in a row.