$3999 – Egypt, Jordan & Israel Upscale Tour incl. Flights, $1450 Off
For a limited time, get your choice of an exclusive free upgrade — normally $499 per person.
Travel Discounters has a new sale on one of its most comprehensive trips to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. This 11-night small-group vacation, including flights, a Nile River cruise, tours and excursions covering all the must-see sights and experiences, is now $3999 per person. That saves over $1450 against competing packages.
For a limited time, Travelzoo members will also have the choice of an exclusive free upgrade — normally $499 per person — that includes a choice of staying at the Four Seasons Cairo at The First Residence (one of the city's best luxury hotels) or an upgraded cruise experience aboard the luxe Nile Goddess.
The deal includes:
- Roundtrip international flights to Cairo, return from Amman (see departure cities below)
- Domestic flights in Egypt; roundtrip airport and hotel transfers and transportation for tours
- Hotel stays: 3 nights in Cairo, 2 in Jordan and 2 in Jerusalem
- 4-night Nile River cruise, daily afternoon tea and onboard entertainment
- 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Guided daily excursions and all entrance fees, including the locations of the Grand Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Petra, Ajloun Castle, Old Jerusalem's Holy City, Mount Zion, Bethlehem's Nativity site and more
When: weekly departures through Sept. 2020. Note: Prices will be higher during summer, Christmas, New Year's and Easter.
Depart from Chicago for $3999 per person. Other cities are also discounted: $4199 from Boston, New York, Houston or D.C.; $4399 from Atlanta, LA, Miami or San Francisco; $4599 from Charlotte, Dallas, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix or Seattle.
Book by Oct. 20.