$3699 – Luxe Cape Town & Safari Trip w/Air
All flights are on South African Airways, one of the top African airlines as rated by Skytrax.
Tick a safari off your bucket list with this deal from South African Airways Vacations, which also includes a chance to explore Cape Town and its surroundings.
At $3699 per person, based on double occupancy, this offer includes:
- Roundtrip international flights to Johannesburg, with connecting domestic flight to Cape Town; flight from Cape Town to Hoedspruit (adjacent to Kruger National Park) and flight from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg
- 4 nights' accommodations at Southern Sun Waterfront in a standard room with breakfast
- 3 nights' accommodations at 5-star Thornybush lodge in a standard room including all meals -- option of lodges include Serondella, Monwana, Jackalberry and Waterbuck
- 3 safari game drives
- 1 scheduled Cape Peninsula full-day tour
- 1 scheduled Winelands full-day tour
- Private roundtrip transfers from airports to accommodations
Depart from: NYC (JFK) or Washington, D.C. from Aug. 11-31. It's $100 more per person to travel from Sept. 1 - Dec. 9; April 1 - May 30.
Check the website for the full itinerary, but call to book.
Book by Aug. 10.