$3698 – Egypt, Petra & Jerusalem w/Nile River Cruise & Air
No detail is spared on this 11-night escorted tour of the pyramids, Petra and the Holy Land.
- Roundtrip airfare to Cairo, Egypt and return via Amman, Jordan
- Flights within Egypt and airfare from Egypt to Jordan
- 3 nights at the 5-star Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa in Cairo and 2 nights each in Jordan and Israel
- 4 nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the Semiramis, which features a rooftop pool, sundeck bar and spa
- Escorted, private and secure transportation throughout all three countries
- Visits to the pyramids of Giza, the open-air museum at Memphis, step pyramid at Saqqara, day trip to Luxor, Mosaic Map in Madaba, Mt. Nebo and Petra, plus the most relevant sites of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- All entrance fees, ground transportation and transfers
- Daily breakfast, six lunches and eight dinners
- All taxes and fees
Depart weekly through May 4, 2018, and from Sept. 11- Nov. 30, 2018, from the following cities:
- $3698 ... New York City
- $3798 ... Boston; Chicago; Houston; Washington, D.C.
- $3898 ... Miami; Los Angeles; San Francisco; Atlanta
For $299 more, add the Pharaohs Deal -- which includes lunch and dinner daily in Cairo with a tour of Old Cairo, an extra cruise night and drinks package on the Nile River and an excursion to the Abu Simbel temples.
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Prices are higher over major holidays. You can upgrade your cruise experience to the upscale Nile Goddess for $300 more.
When You Can Go
Weekly departures through November 2018
Up to $600 on similar tours
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions at Travel Discounters' website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Egypt, Jordan & Israel package.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.