$2999 – South Africa, Victoria Falls & Luxe Safari Vacation
Weekly departures over a year-and-a-half travel window make this safari flexible enough for anyone.
If a South Africa safari has been lingering on your bucket list, now's the time to cross it off with this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Searching for the "big five" -- lions, elephants, buffalo, leopards and rhinos -- is the centerpiece of this $2999 seven-night package from Travel Discounters, which includes luxury lodging and travels to Johannesburg, Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park.
Need more incentive? This deal saves as much as $1200 per person compared to safari tours of similar caliber.
- Roundtrip international airfare from the U.S. plus flights between Johannesburg and Victoria Falls
- Accommodations with daily breakfast: two nights at 4-star Shiduli Private Game Lodge in Karongwe Game Reserve; two nights in Johannesburg; three nights at 4-star A'Zambezi River Lodge in Victoria Falls
- Four guided, open-vehicle game drives in Karongwe Game Reserve
- Victoria Falls guided tour and Chobe River cruise
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Shiduli Private Game Lodge
- All tour, airport and hotel transfers, as well as all entrance fees and taxes
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, for weekly travel through November 2018 from the following cities:
- New York; Boston; Washington, D.C. ... $2999
- Dallas; Chicago; Houston; Los Angeles; San Francisco ... $3299
- Miami; Atlanta ... $3499
Solo travelers pay $599 more. Summer travel and dates that fall over major holidays are +$200 or more.
Book by April 30.