$2499 – South Africa 8-Night Tour w/Safari, Air
Staying at a private game reserve means more safari options.
This $2499-per-person trip saves $1400 versus similar tours with fall and spring departures for a dream South Africa vacation that immerses you in dynamic cities and brings you face-to-face with wildlife.
Highlights of this 8-night vacation:
- See panoramic views of Cape Town from the the iconic Table Mountain, visit with the continent's only penguins at the Cape of Good Hope, tour Nelson Mandela Square in Johannesburg, and search for the Big Five animals during your safaris in the Limpopo area
- Get acquainted with Cape Town and Johannesburg on guided tours before enjoying leisure time to explore on your own
- Game drives are in a private reserve, offering a more upscale, ranger-guided experience
- Stay in 4-star hotels throughout the journey
- This is a small group tour, and spots are sure to go quickly; book early to get your preferred dates
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to South Africa; 8 nights' accommodations in 4-star hotels (3 nights in Cape Town, 2 nights in Johannesburg and 3 nights in Limpopo); 3 game drives; sightseeing and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle; English-speaking guide; daily breakfast; all meals at the safari lodge.
Depart from New York:
- $2499 ... Oct. 3; March 26
- $2599 ... Oct. 31; Nov. 28 (over Thanksgiving)
- $2799 ... Nov. 14
- $2899 ... Jan. 16, 30; Feb. 13, March 12; April 23 (2020)
- $2999 ... Feb. 27; April 9 (2020)
Depart from Los Angeles:
- $2899 ... Oct. 2; March 25
- $2999 ... Oct. 30; Nov. 27 (over Thanksgiving)
- $3199 ... Nov. 13
- $3299 ... Jan 15, 29; Feb. 12; March 11; April 22 (2020)
- $3399 ... Feb. 26; April 8 (2020)
Additional departures: Departures from more than 50 U.S. cities are available. Call Cox & Kings directly for pricing.
Explore more: Because you'll be staying at a private game reserve and not a national park, you'll be able to add exciting optional tours like a night safari drive, walking tour or hot air balloon ride at Mabula Game Reserve, starting at $40 per person. The reserve is also located in the malaria-free Waterberg region of the Limpopo province.
Book by July 10.
How to Book
Continue to Cox & Kings
- View the detailed itinerary on the Cox & Kings website.
- Call or email to book these special rates for the best experience.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-623-4599.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent.
- They can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Gandhi to Europe in 1933. They continuously win industry awards, including the 'World's Best Tour Operators 2016' (Travel + Leisure). See why so many people trust them to plan unforgettable experiences.