$1899 – Spend a Week in Egypt: Land & Cruise Package w/Air
Travel Discounters includes lots of guided excursions that often cost extra with other companies.
Explore Egypt's pyramids, stay in 5-star Cairo luxury and cruise down the Nile River on this escorted tour for $1899 per person, including airfare and all taxes.
This deal saves up to $480 per person, not to mention the hassle of planning and purchasing each component separately.
- Roundtrip air to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- Three nights at the 5-star Le Meridien Pyramids hotel
- Four nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the MS Semiramis and all excursions noted on the itinerary
- A day trip to Luxor and a camel ride at Giza Plateau
- All entrance fees on guided tours with an English-speaking licensed Egyptologist, including visits to the pyramids of Giza, the open-air museum at Memphis and the step pyramid at Saqqara
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
- Bonus: Book by March 8 to get a free hot air balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings ($199 value)
Depart weekly through May 4 and Sept. 11 to Nov. 30:
- From New York City ... $1899
- From Boston, Chicago, Houston or Washington, D.C. ... $2099
- From Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Atlanta ... $2199
Note: Deal price does not include a $25 visa, due upon arrival at the Cairo airport. Solo travelers pay a single supplement fee of $599. Prices are higher for departures May 5 to Sept. 10 and over certain holidays. Dates in 2018 are also available for booking.
Travelzoo Tip: We recommend purchasing the Pharaohs Deal for $299 more to include all meals for the entire itinerary, one extra night on the Nile cruise, all drinks (including alcohol) aboard, a full-day Old Cairo tour, an excursion to the Egyptian Museum with lunch and an Abu Simbel bus tour. Upgrade your cruise to the MS Nile Goddess for $399 more.
Book by March 31.
When You Can Go
Through May 4; Sept. 11 - Nov. 30
Up to $480
How to Book
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Best of Egypt Tour.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.