$1899 – Journey to Egypt: Guided Tour w/Nile Cruise & Air
Travel Discounters includes tons of guided excursions that often cost extra with other companies.
A luxurious stay in Cairo at the 5-star Le Meridien, coupled with a cruise along the Nile River and roundtrip flights, is now $600 less than the cost of other escorted Egypt packages.
Starting at $1899 with tax, this Travel Discounters tour includes:
- Roundtrip air to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- Three nights at the 5-star Le Meridien Pyramids hotel
- Four nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the MS Semiramis and all excursions noted on the itinerary
- A day trip to Luxor and a camel ride at Giza Plateau
- All entrance fees, including visits to the pyramids of Giza, the open-air museum at Memphis and the step pyramid at Saqqara
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
Weekly departures from the following cities take place every Monday and Thursday (based on double occupancy) through November 2017:
- New York ... $1899
- Boston; Chicago; Houston; Washington, D.C. ... $2099
- Miami; Los Angeles; San Francisco; Atlanta ... $2199
Bonus: Travelzoo members who book by Nov. 25 can upgrade their three-night stay in Cairo to a room with views of the pyramids at the iconic Mena House Hotel for $199 more per person. You can also can add the "Royal Deal" (an extra night in Cairo, upgraded cruise on the luxe MS Nile Goddess, the popular Abu Simbel excursion and an Old Cairo city tour) for $399 more per person (reg. $1499).
Note: The deal excludes a $25 visa due upon arrival at the Cairo airport. Solo travelers pay a single supplement fee of $599. Prices are higher for departures during summer months and over certain holidays, including Easter.
Book by Dec. 9.
When You Can Go
Every Monday & Thursday through November 2017
$600 compared with other tours