$1799 – Egypt Escorted Tour incl. Nile Cruise & Flights
See the Giza pyramids then cruise the Nile on this weeklong escorted tour of Egypt's major sights.
- Roundtrip airfare to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- 3 nights at the upscale Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- 4 nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the Semiramis
- A day trip to Luxor and a camel ride at Giza Plateau
- All entrance fees, including visits to the pyramids of Giza, the open-air museum at Memphis and the step pyramid at Saqqara
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
Depart weekly on Mondays through Dec. 3, 2018, for the following per-person prices (based on double occupancy):
- $1799 ... New York City
- $1999 ... Boston; Washington, D.C.; Chicago; Houston
- $2099 ... Miami; Los Angeles; San Francisco; Atlanta
Prices are higher for travel May 15 - Sept. 4 and over major holidays.
For $299 more, add the Pharaohs Deal -- which includes all meals in Cairo plus a tour of Old Cairo, an excursion to the Abu Simbel temples and an extra night plus a drinks package on the Nile River cruise. Upgrade to luxe cruise ship Nile Goddess for $199.
Bonus: Book by Oct. 20 to receive a hotel room upgrade with a view of the pyramids.
Note: Deal price does not include a $25 visa fee due upon arrival at the airport in Cairo and a $20 admission to the mummy rooms at the Cairo Museum. Solo travelers pay a fee of $699.
When You Can Go
Weekly departures through Dec. 3, 2018
$660 on self-packaging
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions at Travel Discounters' website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the "Best of Egypt Semiramis" package.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST.