$1699 & up – Discover Egypt: Cairo & Nile Cruise Tour w/Flights
If you want to see the pyramids but don't have weeks to do it, this offer may be just the ticket.
This 6-night tour from Travel Discounters includes must-see sights and experiences -- from visiting the Grand Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and Valley of the Kings to a camel ride through the desert.
Prices start at $1699 per person, including international flights. Similar packages would cost you up to $900 more.
The deal includes:
- Roundtrip international flights from the U.S. to Cairo (see gateways below)
- Domestic flights between Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and back to Cairo
- 3 nights at the 4-star Hilton Zamalek with daily breakfast
- 3 nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the newly renovated ms Semiramis I, including all meals and shore excursions to visit Egypt's famous antiquities along the Nile
- All guided sightseeing tours in Cairo and on the cruise by English-speaking licensed Egyptologist
- Entrance fees and transfers throughout
- Chicago ... $1699
- Washington, D.C.; New York City ... $1899
- Houston; Los Angeles; San Francisco ... $1999
- Boston; Atlanta; Albuquerque; Buffalo; Memphis ... $2099
- Miami; Orlando; Dallas; Indianapolis; Columbus; Cleveland; Milwaukee; New Orleans; Oklahoma City ... $2199
- Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; St. Louis; Cincinnati; Louisville; Lexington; Kansas City; Tampa; Austin; Tallahassee; Jacksonville; Minneapolis ... $2399
When: Friday departures through 2020. Note: Prices will be higher during summer, Christmas/New Year's and Easter.
Also available: A 7-night tour with an additional night and tours in Cairo, upgraded 5-star ship and a free drinks package aboard the cruise starts at $599 more per person. You also can combine these tours with other destinations.
Book by Aug. 23.
$1699 & upCall 800-842-6943
How to Book
All bookings must be made over the phone, but visit the offer landing page for more information.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 800-842-6943.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters designs custom tours that immerse travelers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.