$1599 – Egypt Escorted Tour incl. Nile Cruise & Flights
Pyramids, temples and a cruise down the Nile: The must-see sights are covered on this guided tour.
- Roundtrip airfare to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- 2 nights at the 5-star Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel
- 3 nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the Semiramis including drinks package
- A visit to the Grand Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- Offshore excursions to visit Egypt's antiquities along the Nile, such as the Valley of the Kings and the temples of Luxor and Karnak
- Felucca sailing around Kitchener's Island on the Nile
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
Depart weekly on Saturdays, Sept. 8 - Dec. 8, for the following per-person prices (based on double occupancy):
- $1599 ... New York City
- $1799 ... Boston; Washington, D.C.; Chicago; Houston
- $1899 ... Miami; Los Angeles; San Francisco; Atlanta
Summer departures and trips over major holidays are available at a higher rate. For early-bird planners, 2019 departures are also available.
Travelzoo tip: Explore more of Egypt on an 11-night trip that includes Cairo and a weeklong Nile cruise, plus Abu Simbel and a stay at a 5-star beach resort on the Red Sea. Prices from $2199 including airfare.
Note: Deal price does not include a $25 visa fee due upon arrival at the Cairo airport. Solo travelers pay $399 more.
When You Can Go
Weekly departures Sept. 8 - Dec. 8; 2019 also available
Up to $620 on similar tours
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions at Travel Discounters' website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Classic Egypt package.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST.