Sold out(October 20, 2017) A new deal from this source was published on October 18, 2017. See new deal
$1499 – Morocco 11-Night Tour w/Flights, Save $1400
This itinerary is easily one of the most comprehensive Morocco trips out there.
For $1499 per person, this escorted Morocco tour takes travelers past snake charmers and through bustling markets to soak up "jaw-dropping splendor" (Frommer's).
- This itinerary includes visits to six cities in Morocco, an opportunity to see Roman ruins and an ancient desert village.
- You'll travel in a private motor coach with an English-speaking tour guide -- past travelers rave about the insight the guide provides at historical sites like the Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest in the world.
- You'll join a Fez family in their home for a traditional Moroccan dinner.
Includes: Roundtrip flights from the U.S.; 11 nights' accommodations; all transportation and transfers; daily breakfast, one lunch and five dinners; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; and taxes and fees.
Depart: Jan. 10; March 14; discounted dates are available through March 2019.
Update: Jan. 17 departures are sold out.
This trip is available from New York City; however, travelers can book this package from dozens of U.S. departure cities (prices vary). Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy.
Book by Oct. 20.
When You Can Go
Jan. 10, 17, March 14; dates through March on sale
$1400 on competing packages
How to Book
Book online at Gate 1 Travel
Discounted pricing will appear at the end of the booking process. Enter promo code TZKMA230 when prompted. The $1499 dates will initially appear as $1729.
Book this deal by phone
Call Gate 1 Travel at 1-800-682-3333.
- Press "3" to make a new reservation.
- Ask for the "13 Day Kaleidoscope of Morocco Tour" from the Travelzoo Top 20.
- Mention promo code TZKMA230.