$1499 – Egypt Weeklong Adventure w/Nile Cruise & Air
Roundtrip international flights, 5-star stays and a 3-night cruise? Sign us up!
There's no better way to tour one of the most ancient civilizations in the world than on a small-group trip that features luxury hotels and full-board on a Nile cruise. Experience the historic Great Pyramids, ancient Valley of the Kings and more on this 7-night getaway to this bucket-list-worthy country.
Why we love this $1499-per-person deal:
- Cairo (3 nights): Explore Egypt's vibrant culture, go shopping at the local souk, and visit the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Nile River (3 nights): Visit the High Dam of Aswan, then board the Nile cruise boat and sail to the temples of Haroeris and Sobek, the Crocodile Mummy museum, the world-famous Valley of the Kings and more
- Luxor (1 night): Discover the Temple of Luxor, constructed by two pharaohs, and the Karnak Temple Complex, home to ancient chapels and pylons
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Cairo, intra-country flights; 7 nights' accommodations: 4 nights in 5-star hotels and 3 nights aboard a Nile Cruise; daily breakfast and full-board while cruising; guided sightseeing per itinerary; and transportation.
Depart: Select dates August-October 2021; January-March 2022 from Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Houston; Los Angeles; and New York. Departures through December 2022 are also discounted, starting at $100 more.
Additional departures: Dallas; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Las Vegas; Miami; Orlando; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Washington D.C. departures are available, starting at $100 more per person (varies by city; see website for more details).
Options: This is part of a larger sale on vacations to Egypt, including a 10-night package that includes the Red Sea, a 14 night trip that adds on Jordan and an 11-night vacation with more time in the Nile cruise.
Book by May 15.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are covered. A $25 tourist visa is required to enter Egypt and can be paid upon arrival. A $40 mandatory gratuity is also required and can be paid on-site.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city, indicate the category of hotel, select number of travelers then click "See Prices"
- Choose your departure date
- Continue through process to confirm booking
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 7486 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.