$1199 – Guided 4-Star Tour of Morocco w/Flights
We rarely see guided tours of Morocco that include stays in 4-star hotels throughout.
Why We Love This Deal
Update, Oct. 15, 3:40 p.m. ET: Due to popularity, Feb. 16 has sold out. Please scroll down for other available dates.
Early next year, find yourself snapping photos of ancient architecture and catching wafts of fresh cinnamon and turmeric as you follow your local guide through Morocco's famed palaces and souks.
Highlights of this guided tour:
- Catch coastal views in Morocco's capital, Rabat, known for its French-style gardens that overlook the ocean
- Tour the impressive Royal Stables, constructed to house more than 12,000 royal horses, in Meknes, a Spanish-Moorish style imperial city
- Explore Morocco's spiritual and artistic hub, Fez, on guided visits to the Medina and Medersa Bou Inania
- Walk through the gardens of the Bahia Palace and shop for hand-woven rugs and exotic spices in the bustling souks of Marrakesh
- Visit the oceanside Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, one of the world's largest mosques and a city landmark
Includes: Roundtrip international flights to Casablanca, 6 nights' accommodations in 4-star hotels, guided sightseeing per itinerary, full buffet breakfast daily, four 3-course dinners with wine and private motor-coach transportation.
Depart: Jan. 23, 26, 30; Feb. 16, 2022 for the following prices:
- $1199 ... Boston; Chicago; Los Angeles; New York
- $1299 ... Atlanta; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Denver; Detroit; Houston; Indianapolis; Jacksonville; Las Vegas; Miami; Orlando; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Tampa; Washington, D.C.
- $1399 ... Austin; Charlotte; Dallas; Kansas City; Louisville; Minneapolis; Nashville; New Orleans; Oklahoma City; Phoenix; Raleigh; Salt Lake City; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle
Additional Departures: For $200 more, travel on Feb. 27; March 2, 9, 2022
Book by Oct. 23.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included.
Book the January 23, 26, 30, and February 16, 2022 departure of Globus Moroccan Escape (KMA) to receive an air-inclusive package price of $1199/person. Book the February 27 and March 2, 9, 2022 departure of Globus Moroccan Escape (KMA) to receive an air-inclusive package price of $1399/person. Package price includes round-trip trans-Atlantic air from BOS, CHI (ORD, MDW), LAX, NYC (EWR, JFK, LGA). Gateway cities available for an additional $100/person charge are ATL, CLE, CVG, DEN, DTW, IAH, IND, JAX, LAS, MCO, MIA, PHL, PIT, TPA, or WAS (BWI, DCA, IAD). Gateway cities available or an additional $200/person charge are AUS, BNA, CLT, DFW, MCI, MSP, MSY, OKC, PHX, RDU, SAN, SDF, SEA, SFO, or SLC. Not combinable with any other promotion. Not eligible for group allowance. Must be booked & under land and air deposit between October 13 and October 23, 2021. Fixed price based on double occupancy for core vacation and does not extend to additional nights, extensions, non-brochure date airport transfers, single supplement fees or optional gratuities. Quotes available online or by calling a Travel Professional. 10 or more passengers travelling on the same flight itinerary is not allowed, parties of 8 or more may be restricted. Group air does not qualify. Limited to new bookings for US originating travelers and economy class Flex air tickets; Offer does not apply to instant purchase air. Price is based on lowest available airfare at time of booking. Alternate schedules may be available at an additional cost. Once ticketed, air reservations subject to change/cancellation penalties of between $300 per ticket and 100% of ticket value. Changes to air reservations subject to airfare differentials between originally booked airline fare and re-booked air itinerary. Additional airline baggage fees may apply; visit www.iflybags.com for details. Air schedules are available approximately 330 days prior to last travel date. Flight schedules, routings and air carriers are at the discretion of Globus family of brands. Pre-assigned seating may not be available on all air segments. Additional restrictions apply; see Travel Terms for details. Air tickets are non-commissionable. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Offer available from participating GFOB offices only. Prices are in US Dollars.
Change Policy: For 2022 bookings, travel dates can be moved before final payment to any other brand, destination or departure, 2021, 2022 or 2023 dates for the duration in which the COVID-19 pandemic is determined to still be affecting travel; i.e. if your country of residence’s federal health agency has issued a warning to avoid non-essential travel, due to COVID-19, for your destination (Department of State Level 4 Warning). For Globus' full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-800-249-0720.
January-February; +$200 surrounding dates (from 34 cities)
$866 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Escapes by Globus
- Scroll down and click “See Dates & Prices”
- Select “Reserve Now” next to your travel date (price will initially appear lower until flights are added).
- Review the information on the "Vacation Planner" tab then click "Continue."
- Select your departure airport on the "Vacation Estimate" page.
- On the "Flight Selection" page click "Continue."
- Review details and finalize booking
Book this deal by phone
Call Escapes by Globus at 1-800-249-0720.
Mention "Moroccan Escape" and vacation code KMA to get this deal.
The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.
Escapes by Globus is part of the 90-year-old Globus brand, which specializes in escorted vacations around the world. These tours focus on providing stress-free vacations complete with upscale hotels and VIP experiences at budget-friendly prices.