£165—Conwy: cosy Welsh coaching inn escape inc meals
This break includes breakfast, dinner, prosecco, and plenty of cosy nooks to hunker down in
Why We Love This Deal
Steeped in history and surrounded by glorious Welsh countryside, there's plenty to recommend a stay at The Castle Hotel. Luxuriate in its cosy crannies, while enjoying breakfast, dinner, and a bottle of prosecco, for less than £83 per person. Plus, you can stay right through until spring.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £34 per person dining credit (valid for food only)
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £32)
Valid seven days a week until 31 May, 2024.
Perched on the edge of Conwy, a UNESCO World Heritage site, The Castle Hotel is in a prime spot for exploring this historic walled town. Stroll the cobbled streets, visit the smallest house in Britain, and be sure to explore Conwy's famous castle before settling in for a hearty dinner and a hand-pulled pint.
Surrounded by stunning scenery, there are plenty of local attractions to explore. Stroll around Bodnant Garden with its expansive lawns and impressive terraces, spot birds at RSPB Conwy Nature Reserve, take a hike up Conwy Mountain, or simply kick back with a coffee and watch the world go by at Conwy Quay.
Hotel facilities include a cosy bar, a restaurant serving seasonal local fare, and classic comfortable bedrooms.
- Dogs can stay in selected rooms for an extra £10 per stay (enquire on booking)
- Children aged 5-12 can stay in a Z-bed for an extra £10 per stay; breakfast is an extra £5. Children under five stay for free
- There is free parking available at the property
Book by March 7.
How to Book
Book online with The Castle Hotel