£99pp – 2-Night Oxfordshire Escape inc Meals & Tickets
This perk-filled package includes attraction tickets & dinner on the first night
Escape to The White Hart Hotel -- a 400-year-old inn set in the heart of a "picturesque" (The AA) Oxfordshire village -- and save 33% on the usual cost. It's now £99 per person for a 2-night stay, with dinner on the first night and tickets to a local attraction of your choice.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- £25 per person towards dinner, on the first night only
- Tickets to a local attraction of your choice* (worth up to £24.90 per person)
- VIP discount vouchers for Bicester Village designer shopping outlet
- A free bottle of wine if you buy dinner on the second night of the stay**
*Choose from an Oxford Bus Tour, Blenheim Palace, the British Motor Museum, Bletchley Park or Warwick Castle. Transport not included. **Minimum 2-course dinner applies. This can be added during booking, prior to payment.
Sunday-Thursday arrivals from 1 April-18 September. It's £109 per person for stays including a Saturday night.
Not available on 3-5 April; 8-9, 19-20, 25-27 May; 8-10, 30 June; 1, 3-4 July; 3-6, 10-12 August; 1-8 September.
"Period charm and character are plentiful" (The AA) at The White Hart Hotel, a former coaching inn set in Dorchester on Thames, a traditional riverside village with a Norman abbey, and a filming location for "Midsomer Murders". Highlights at the property include a wood-beamed bar with a log fire, and a dramatic vaulted ceiling in the "atmospheric" (The AA) restaurant.
Set along a row of quaint buildings, the timber-and-brick property is a 25-minute drive from Oxford's historic city centre and the market town of Henley-on-Thames, known for its bridge and rowing heritage. The Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with over 300 square miles of "handsome countryside [with] forested chalk hills... and deep valleys interrupted by easy, rolling farmland" (Rough Guides) is 10 minutes' drive away.
- Upgrade to a Premier Room for an extra £15 per person, per stay
- Guests will receive reduced green fees at nine local golf courses (please enquire with the hotel)
- This offer is also available at The Deddington Arms
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu arrivals until 18 Sep; £109pp Fri-Sat