£199—North Norfolk seaside escape w/meals
This overnight break includes meals, prosecco, and plenty of wildlife on the doorstep
Why We Love This Deal
The pretty seaside village of Blakeney makes for a tranquil getaway to spot local wildlife and explore trails along the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. With this deal, enjoy a value-packed stay at the newly refurbished The Manor Coastal Hotel & Inn for less than £100 per person for stays until spring.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £34 per person dining credit (valid for food only)
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £32)
Valid seven days a week until 31 May, 2024.
With completely refreshed guestrooms and public areas, the hotel has a restaurant with a seasonal coastal-themed menu, and a bar with views of the surrounding estuary and salt marshes.
The Blakeney National Nature Reserve, five minutes' walk from the property, is a habitat for a variety of resident and migratory wildlife. Blakeney Point can be explored on foot via the Cley Beach car park (seven minutes' drive away) or by boat from Morton Quay (a 10-minute drive away). Home to England's largest grey seal colony with thousands of pups born every winter, it is one of Norfolk's "best-loved wildlife wonders" (Condé Nast Traveller).
Hop aboard the Poppy Line, a heritage steam railway that operates between the Victorian seaside resort of Sheringham and the Georgian town of Holt. Sandringham House, the Royal Family's country home, is open to visitors and is 45 minutes by car.
- Dogs can stay in selected rooms for an extra £10 per stay (enquire on booking)
- Children aged 5-12 can stay in a Z-bed for an extra £10 per stay; breakfast is an extra £5. Children under five stay for free
- There is free parking available at the property
Book by March 7.
How to Book
Book online with The Manor Coastal Hotel & Inn