£112pp – 2-night stay near Winchester w/dinner, wine & more
This hotel is set in 54 acres of grounds between the South Downs and New Forest national parks
You can now get a mini break at Norton Park, 20 minutes' drive from Winchester, for £112 per person. Two-night stays at this 4-star hotel in Jane Austen country save up to 31% on usual prices.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with daily full English breakfast, £28 allocation per person to spend on dinner on the first night and late checkout until 1pm, for two
- A bottle of red wine in the room on arrival (worth £24)
- Cream tea for two (worth £9.50 per person; once per stay)
- 20% discount on pre-booked spa treatments
- Stay in a Superior King Room for an extra £80 per stay or a Feature Double Room (in the Manor House) for an extra £100 per stay (all room types are subject to availability on booking)
Valid for 2-night stays Sunday-Friday until 31 January, 2020. Stays including a Saturday night are an extra £20 per room.
Not available on 15-16, 19, 23 November; 6-7, 24-26, 31 December, 2019.
Norton Park has 54 acres of grounds to explore, including pretty woodland and a lake. Facilities include a large health club with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a gym and a spa.
The hotel is between the North Wessex Downs and the New Forest and South Downs national parks. Winchester, known for its cathedral, medieval Great Hall and "exquisite" (Lonely Planet) architecture, and Highclere Castle -- the setting for "Downton Abbey" -- are both around 20 minutes' drive away. Stonehenge is 35 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard takes around 50 minutes to reach by car.
Travelzoo Tip: Winchester's Christmas markets -- which The Daily Telegraph included on its list of Britain's best Christmas markets 2019 -- are open from 21 November-22 December, 2019.
How to Book
Book online with Norton Park
Search for two nights and enter promotional code TZNP10 to get this exclusive rate. The price is £112 per person, so the final rate will be £224 per room for the 2-night stay (£244 for stays including Saturday).