£112pp – 2-night Hampshire escape w/dinner & more, 33% off
This hotel is set in 54 acres of grounds between the South Downs and New Forest national parks
Enjoy a mini break to Norton Park for £112 per person. Two-night stays at this 4-star hotel in the heart of Jane Austen country, 20 minutes' drive from Winchester, are up to 33% cheaper than usual.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £28 per person) or £28 allocation each towards the à la carte menu on the first night (food only)
- A bottle of red wine in the room on arrival (worth £24)
- Cream tea for two on one day (worth £7.50 per person)
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
- 20% discount on pre-booked spa treatments
Valid for 2-night stays until 7 May, 2018. Stays including a Saturday night are an extra £20 per room.
Not available on 6 March; 7, 20-21, 25-26 April.
Norton Park has 54 acres of grounds to explore, including pretty woodland and a lake. Facilities include a large health club with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a gym and a spa.
The hotel is between the North Wessex Downs and the New Forest and South Downs national parks. Winchester, known for its cathedral, medieval castle and "exquisite" architecture (Lonely Planet), and Highclere Castle -- the setting for "Downton Abbey" -- are both around 20 minutes' drive away. Stonehenge is 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard takes 50 minutes by car.
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri until 7 May; +£20 Sat
Up to 33%
How to Book
Book online with Norton Park
Search for two nights and enter promotional code TZNP02 to get this exclusive rate. The price is £112 per person, so the final rate will be £224 per room for the 2-night stay (£244 for stays including Saturday).