£149 – Cumbria: 2-Night Stay w/Meal & More, Save 50%
This break in the Eden Valley includes 2 dinners, a spa experience & castle entry
Save 50% on a 2-night stay at Appleby Manor Country House Hotel in Cumbria. This offer is £149 per person and includes extras worth over £100.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Classic Double with daily full English breakfast
- A 2-course dinner in the 1871 Bistro on the first night (worth £23)
- A 2-course dinner in the restaurant on the second night (worth £38)
- A 3-hour Aqua Thermal Journey -- including use of the aroma salt inhalation room, a foot bath, the steam room, the sauna, the sky shower, the hydrotherapy pool and bubble pools (worth £35)*
- 10% off spa treatments**
- Entry to Lowther Castle & Gardens (worth £7)
Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 July. It's an extra £20 to stay on a Friday or Saturday. Not available on 8-12 June.
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel is a family-run hotel with stunning views over the Eden Valley and nearby Appleby Castle.
The hotel is well placed for hiking holidays, sandwiched between the Lake District fells, the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Yorkshire Dales National Park; and has well-tended gardens, which guests are free to explore. Fairy-tale Lowther Castle and its 130 acres of gardens (open daily, 10am-5pm) are only 25 minutes' drive away.
The spa has recently had a £1 million renovation, so guests can take a dip in the hotel's small indoor pool or relax in the Jacuzzi, the sauna or the steam room. There's also a well-equipped games room for a spot of pool or table tennis.
Rooms are spread between the main manor, a coach-house annex and the newer garden wing, and feature country-style furniture and views over the golf course, gardens or fells beyond.
Upgrade to a Garden View room or a Deluxe room for just £15 per person, per night. It's an extra £25 per person, per night, to stay in a Manor House Room.
sandwiched between the Lake District fells, the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Yorkshire