£179pp & up – Gary Barlow's 'The Girls' w/Hotel & Rail Travel
This package includes your train ticket, theatre ticket & hotel, as well as lots of extras
Travelzoo has teamed up with Omega Holidays to offer our members a London theatre break, including a ticket to "The Girls", an overnight stay in a 4-star hotel, a souvenir programme per booking, a drink per person, an exclusive pre-show talk and more, for £179.
- Return train from your choice of over 100 railway stations (supplements between £10-£60pp may apply, depending on your departure point) on Saturday, 25 November (returning on Sunday, 26 November)
- Upon arrival in London, you will make your way to Thistle Euston hotel or The Tower hotel -- on arrival at the hotel, your room(s) may not be ready to occupy, but you can leave your luggage with the concierge
- You will then make your way to the Phoenix Theatre for the 2:30pm matinée performance of "The Girls", where you will have a seat in the Grand Circle (worth £49.50)
- At the theatre, you will receive a glass of wine, beer or soft drink each, as well as one show programme per couple / booking
- You will also get £50 of vouchers to use on Travelzoo Local Deals and Getaways
- This performance will begin with an exclusive pre-show talk from a member of the musical's creative team
- After the show, you will have free time before heading back to your hotel
- On Sunday morning, after breakfast at the hotel, you will have free time before catching your return train home (departures are from 2-5pm)
The price is based on two people sharing a Standard Twin/Double room and sitting in the Grand Circle. You can upgrade to a seat in the Rear Stalls for an extra £10 and a seat in the Front Stalls or Dress Circle for an extra £20.
If the package is booked for one person only, a supplement of £50 applies. You can book an extra night on the Friday for £69.95 per person
About the hotels
The Tower hotel is next to Tower Bridge, with views over the Thames, the Tower of London and St Katharine Docks. The Thistle Euston -- a short walk from Euston station -- is close to the British Museum and Regent's Park.
About the show
Based on the film "Calendar Girls", and featuring music written by Gary Barlow and the film's original screenwriter Tim Firth, "The Girls" is the real-life story of a Women’s Institute group, who decide to fundraise for a local hospital by posing for a raunchy-but-tasteful nude calendar. Inadvertently, the group become media sensations, and are soon hounded for their story.
"Honest, raw and powerful... fills the heart and theatre with sheer joy... 5 stars" -- The Stage
"The music is catchy and soulful, the lyrics often hilarious and the story is pure gold" -- The Times
"Inspiring and poignant" -- The Independent
£179pp & up
When You Can Go
How to Book
Book online with Omega Holidays
- Click on the "Availability" tab and enter the number of people you are booking for and your preferred departure point
- Click "Saturday 25 November" and enter your details
- Choose your preferred hotel and ticket type
- Follow instructions through to checkout