£119pp – 'The Wind in the Willows' & 4-Star London Stay
Time Out says 'The Wind in the Willows' is an 'absolute joy for all ages' in its 5-star review
The "spellbindingly lovely" (Manchester Evening News) "The Wind in the Willows", starring Rufus Hound, comes to the London Palladium this summer. With this exclusive Travelzoo deal, you can get a ticket for one of the best seats in the house, plus an overnight stay with breakfast at the 4-star Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross, for £119.
This deal is available over the school summer holidays and up to two children* sharing with two adults can travel for an extra £59 per child
- Band A ticket for "The Wind in the Willows" (worth up to £65)
- Overnight stay at the 4-star Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross with full English breakfast
- Book an extra hotel night, including breakfast, for £69.95 per person
- Single rooms can be booked at a £60 supplement
Friday evenings... 7 July-11 August
Monday-Friday evenings... 14 August-8 September
About the hotel
The recently refurbished Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross is a 4-star city-centre hotel. All rooms have free unlimited Wi-Fi.
About the show
Imprisoned for theft and with his home coming under threat from the menacing inhabitants of the Wild Wood, the exuberant Mr Toad, played by comedian, actor and presenter Rufus Hound, must escape from prison, and along with the help of his friends -- Ratty, Badger and Mole -- attempt to save Toad Hall.
Kenneth Grahame's classic family tale has been brought to life in this new show, which has been adapted for the stage by "Downton Abbey" creator Julian Fellowes, and Olivier Award-winning composer-and-lyricist team George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
"Sweet-natured, gently witty and heart-meltingly charming... glowing production" -- The Times
"An absolute joy for all ages... 5 stars" -- Time Out
"Absolutely spectacular... a riot of colour, humour and good, clean fun" -- Manchester Evening News
When You Can Go
Fri 7 Jul-11 Aug; Mon-Fri 14 Aug-8 Sep
Up to 25%
How to Book
Book online with Omega Holidays
- Click on the "Availability" tab and enter the number of people you are booking for
- Select your preferred date and enter your name
- Choose your preferred hotel and follow instructions through to checkout
- If certain dates or hotels do not appear, it is because they have sold out