£199—New Forest National Park escape inc meals
This overnight break includes meals, prosecco, and plenty of splendid walking trails on the doorstep
Why We Love This Deal
Sitting in a splendid secluded spot in the New Forest National Park, Forest Park Hotel is the epitome of a rural retreat. A value-packed overnight stay at this Brockenhurst gem—including breakfast, dinner, and prosecco—is now less than £100 per person, for stays until spring.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £34 per person dining credit (valid for food only)
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £32)
Valid seven days a week until 31 May, 2024.
The Forest Park Hotel is a 19th-century retreat located in Brockenhurst village in the heart of the New Forest National Park. There are an abundance of walking and cycling trails on the doorstep, perfect for spotting deer and wild ponies while exploring the forest.
If you fancy a day out, explore the tranquil ruins of 800-year-old Beaulieu Abbey, meander through the picturesque Exbury Gardens, or visit nearby Palace House, a Victorian country house replete with historic treasures—all are around 15 minutes by car.
Hotel facilities include a cosy inn serving hearty fare and real ales, the forest-themed Acorn Room Restaurant for fine dining accompanied by garden views, and a whole host of cosy lounges to hunker down in. Rooms come with classic decor, contemporary comforts, and offer panoramic views of the gardens or forest.
- Dogs can stay in selected rooms for an extra £10 per stay (enquire on booking)
- Children aged 5-12 can stay in a Z-bed for an extra £10 per stay; breakfast is an extra £5. Children under five stay for free
- There is free parking available at the property
How to Book
Book online with Forest Park Hotel