£134 & up – May bank holiday: 3-night self-catering stays, up to 27% off
Cottages & lodges across the UK, with discounts of up to 27%
Book a 3-night cottage break this May bank holiday weekend with Snaptrip. We found discounted properties across the UK starting at £134, and some full-price properties start as low as £170. You can sort by price, popularity and bedrooms, as well as choosing features such as pet-friendly and hot tub.
Snaptrip members can take an extra £10 off the discounted price for selected properties -- you can join during the booking process. We found savings of up to 27% on properties that also offer member discounts, and even better savings when you filter by biggest discount.
Below are some of our favourite properties, based on a 3-night stay arriving on 3 May:
- Winterton-on-Sea Lodge, Norfolk (sleeps four)... from £215
- Weston Super Mare Cottage, Somerset (sleeps two)... from £282
- Torquay Apartment, Devon (sleeps four)... from £309
- Tregaron and the Cambrian Mountains Cottage, Wales (sleeps six)… from £355
- Derby Cottage, Derbyshire (sleeps six)... from £369
- Hayling Island Apartment, Hampshire (sleeps four)... from £386
Valid for 3-night stays on 3 May.
£134 & up
How to Book
Book online with Snaptrip