£84 & up—Devon & Cornwall stays until March on sale
Be rewarded for booking early with 30% off southwest stays starting on Sunday this autumn and winter
Why We Love This Deal
From sandy strolls along quiet beaches, to uninterrupted views atop bracing coastal paths, or hunkering down for a local ale in a cosy smugglers inn, there's plenty to enjoy about an off-season jaunt to Devon or Cornwall. This exclusive deal from Brend Collection offers 30% off coast and countryside escapes this autumn and winter for stays starting on a Sunday.
Use the exclusive Travelzoo promo code to get 30% off B&B rates in all room types. Stays must start on a Sunday but if you fancy a longer break, you'll also get 30% off any additional nights on bed-and-breakfast basis.
Valid for stays from 1 October, 2023-31 March, 2024.
From sea-swept coastal resorts and relaxing riverside retreats to bustling market town boltholes, pick your perfect property from Brend Collection's 11 hotels across the West Country.
- Carlyon Bay Hotel offers an enviable clifftop spot in St Austell and has a spa, a championship golf course, and AA Rosette dining.
- Royal & Fortescue Hotel is a historic coaching inn that oozes character in the heart of Barnstaple.
- The Victoria Hotel is a charming property set on Sidmouth's pretty seafront.
- Saunton Sands Hotel is a clifftop art deco hotel with a sumptuous spa and a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant in North Devon.
- The Imperial Hotel is a riverside retreat in the heart of Barnstaple, just a short stroll to the town centre.
- The Royal Duchy Hotel is a short stroll from Falmouth's town centre and golden beaches.
- The Barnstaple Hotel is a modern hotel with a heated outdoor swimming pool.
- The Devon Hotel is a few minutes drive from Exeter city centre and a great base for exploring South Devon.
- The Belmont Hotel occupies a super seafront spot close to Sidmouth's beach and Regency town centre.
- The Park Hotel is a contemporary hotel with an AA-Rosette brasserie set in a leafy parkside spot in Barnstaple.
- The Royal Hotel dates back to the 17th-century and sits on Bideford’s ancient stone bridge.
£84 & up
How to Book
Book online with Brend Collection
All stays must start on a Sunday to secure the 30% discount.