£229 – Isle of Wight: 2-Nt Stay inc Meals, Save 50%
This mini-break includes meals, tickets & a return ferry crossing
Luccombe Hall Hotel is a Victorian country house perched on a clifftop in Shanklin, which is "possibly the Isle of Wight's most idyllic seaside resort", according to Rough Guides. This 2-night package starts at £199 per room, saving up to 50% on the usual cost.
- A 2-night stay for two people in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with daily full English breakfast
- A 3-course set-menu dinner each, on the first night (worth £22.85 per person)
- Brading Roman Villa tickets (worth £9.50 per person)
- Return car ferry crossing (worth up to £101.75)**
This deal is £199 for 2-night stays until 6 April, and £229 for stays 7 April-30 June. It's an extra £20 per night to stay on a Friday or Saturday, and an extra £30 per night from Good Friday (14 April) to Easter Monday (17 April).
Not available on 29-30 April; 27 May-3 June; 11-13 June.
Luccombe Hall Hotel is set in four acres of clifftop gardens above Shanklin's golden-sand beach, which has a seaside promenade with an amusement arcade, crazy golf and a choice of cafés and pubs. The hotel has direct access to the sandy beach, via a 155-step staircase.
The property is a 10-minute walk from Shanklin Old Village, which is known for its thatched cottages, gift and confectionary shops and quaint tea rooms.
Leisure facilities at the hotel include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub and a sauna. There is also plenty to keep children entertained, such as trampolines, a pool table, a mini putting green, two play areas and table tennis. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
- Children aged four and under can stay for free when sharing a room with two adults. It's an extra £39 for children ages 5-15
- You can upgrade to a sea-facing room for an extra £20 per room, per night
- Three-night stays are also available
When You Can Go
7 Apr-30 Jun; £199 until 6 Apr; +£20 Fri-Sat
Up to 50%