£312 & up – Virgin Atlantic flight sale (return)
Save up to £161 -- we've found direct flights to some of the world's most popular destinations
Virgin Atlantic has a sale on flights to destinations around the world, including Asia, the Middle East and the US. Prices start from £312, return, when you fly from London (Gatwick and Heathrow) and Manchester until November, 2018.
Here are some of our favourite direct routes and the best return fares we could find (and the dates we found them for):
- London Heathrow to Dubai… £312 (April & May)
- London Heathrow to New York City, JFK… £371 (January & February)
- Manchester to New York City, JFK… £385 (April)
- Manchester to San Francisco… £389 (May & June)
- London Gatwick to Orlando… £396 (February & March)
- Manchester to Orlando… £401 (February & March)
- London Heathrow to Delhi… £439 (April & May)
- London Heathrow to Hong Kong… £489 (April & May)
The sale period covers travel until November, 2018, but you may need to be flexible with your dates to find the lowest prices. Book by 8 February.
This is part of a wider Virgin Atlantic sale on flights to destinations including the Caribbean and South Africa, as well as Premium Economy and Upper Class (business-class) fares.
Baggage & refreshments
All flights include a checked-baggage allowance of 23kg, except for flights to India and Lagos, which include two 23kg bags. Meals, snacks and drinks are served on flights.
If you book your flights direct through Virgin Atlantic and cancel within 24 hours, you'll receive a full refund. You may find fares cheaper elsewhere with online travel agents, but you are then at risk of incurring credit-card and cancellation charges.
£312 & up
When You Can Go
Until Nov, 2018
Up to £161
How to Book
Book online with Virgin Atlantic