£1495pp & up – Cycling week in Italy w/wine credit & meals
Peddle your way around Italy’s wild coastlines and ancient olive groves and restock your wine cellar
Saddle up and ride through Sardinia or Puglia on an exclusive week-long self-guided cycling tour with a touring bike or electric bike included from £1495 per person*. Dramatic coastlines, fresh seafood, labyrinthine old towns, and ancient caves await with this deal from Cycling for Softies — plus you'll get £150 Berry Bros. & Rudd wine credit to use at home. Flights are not included in this package.
- A self-guided cycling tour in Puglia or Sardinia (flights are not included)
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Luggage transfers between your hotels
- Dinner on three nights in Puglia or four nights in Sardinia
- Wine tasting at a local Sardinian vineyard
- Use of a high-quality touring or electric bike*
- Personalised bike fitting and detailed briefing
- GPS navigation tracks provided from Ride with GPS
- 100% financial security through ABTA and ATOL
- £150 Berry Bros. & Rudd wine voucher if you book before 31 January, 2021
This deal is available March-November, 2021. For more information, see Cycling for Softie's website, or call 020 7471 7760 to book.
About the tour
Puglia offers visitors "miles of unspoilt countryside and some of Italy’s quietest stretches of coastline to discover by bike", according to Wanderlust. Explore the heel of Italy's boot on a top-of-the-range electric or touring bike. You can stay in an iconic trullo and visit the ancient cave dwellings of Matera (a UNESCO heritage site), then feast on creamy burrata, orecchiette, and Puglia’s finest zinfandel.
If Puglia doesn't get you into a spin, you can cycle the coastal paths of Sardinia before discovering its quiet coves and secret beaches, then dine on local seafood fregola. Or climb the wild, rugged mountain paths, then visit a local vineyard and quench your thirst with a bottle or two of vermentino. *The use of electric bikes on some tours may incur a surcharge.
- On tours where electric bikes aren't included as standard, upgrade for £130 per person
- Solo travellers receive a £75 wine voucher
- Flights and transfers are not included but are available at a supplement. Enquire on booking
Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cycling for Softies is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.