£34—Afternoon tea for 2 within historic Ironbridge Gorge
Why We Love This Deal
Best Western Valley Hotel occupies a "gorgeous spot, with a peaceful deep-green outlook over lush parkland" (The Daily Telegraph) within the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge. Gaze out onto the surrounding scenery as you tuck into a selection of tasty finger sandwiches, fruit scones, and homemade cakes, with this offer that saves Travelzoo members over 30% on the regular price.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of finger sandwiches, fruit scones with jam and cream, three homemade cakes, and speciality tea or coffee
- Add a 100ml glass of prosecco for £3.50 per person
- Valid 1-4pm Sunday-Thursday until 29 March, 2024 (2024 availability will be released in November)
More Reasons to Go
- This Georgian country house hotel is a ''delightful surprise'' (The Daily Telegraph) set right by the banks of the River Severn.
- The property is within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution.
- Take your tea in the Chez Maw restaurant, accompanied by scenic views of the Ironbridge Gorge, or enjoy it al fresco on the hotel terrace, which overlooks lush Dale End Park.
- You could combine your tea with a visit to one of Ironbridge's many museums and attractions—they tell the story of the Industrial Revolution and feature a recreated Victorian town.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 24 December, 2023-3 January, 2024. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (8 August, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Maximum group size is six.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
- If booking 2024 dates, availability will be released from November.
- Not available on 24 December, 2023-3 January, 2024