£29 – Afternoon tea & bubbly for 2 near Ironbridge
Why We Love This Deal
Best Western Valley Hotel occupies a "gorgeous spot, with a peaceful deep-green outlook over lush parkland" (The Daily Telegraph) within the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge. Afternoon tea and prosecco for two is now less than £15 a head, and saves 39% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, three homemade cakes, and speciality tea or coffee, and a 100ml glass of prosecco
- Valid Wednesday-Thursday and Saturday from 17 May until 30 September, 2021*
- Due to current government restrictions, Best Western Valley Hotel is now closed. Visit https://www.thevalleyhotel.co.uk/ for more information. We have worked with the venue and extended the dates you can use your voucher from 17 May until 30 September, 2021
Why We Love It
- This Georgian country house hotel is set in "attractive gardens" (The AA) on the banks of the River Severn in Shropshire
- Tea can be taken in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant Chez Maw, or on the hotel terrace overlooking Dale End Park
- The property is within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution
- You could combine your tea with a visit to one of Ironbridge's many museums and attractions — they tell the story of the Industrial Revolution and feature a recreated Victorian town
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.