£35 – AA-Rosette meal w/wine for 2 in Shropshire
Why We Love This Deal
The Conservatory Restaurant at Hadley Park House Hotel "is dedicated to the elegant pursuit of regionally sourced modern British cooking", according to The AA, which awards the property a Rosette. You can now visit for a 2-course meal with wine for two for £35 -- that's up to 45% less than usual.
- A 2-course meal for two from the seasonal menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 250ml glass of wine each
- A voucher for one is £18; a voucher for four is £69
- Valid 12-2pm, 6.30-9:30pm Monday-Friday; 6:30-8:30pm Sunday until 31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a deal for winter afternoon tea with cocktails for two for £26
Why We Love It
- This deal would usually cost up to £59 for two -- you get it for £17.50 a head
- Dorrells is an "attractive" conservatory-style restaurant in an "elegant Georgian mansion" within three acres of grounds, says The AA
- The Grade II-listed property is 10 minutes' drive from Telford town centre and 20 minutes' drive from Ironbridge
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.