£29 – Ludlow: 3-course Sunday lunch for 2 at Tudor hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Feathers Hotel, a Grade I-listed Jacobean-era property in Ludlow, is now offering a 3-course Sunday meal and drinks for two for less than £15 a head.
- A 3-course Sunday meal for two, which includes a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a choice of one of the following drinks (up to the value of £7.95) each: a 125ml glass of Bolney Estate sparkling wine; a 175ml glass of house red or white wine; a pint of Ludlow's Best, Estrella or Friel's Cider; a choice of soft drink; or a choice of tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £56
- Valid 12-9pm Sundays until 31 January, 2020
- You can also visit for afternoon tea for two for £18 -- valid daily until 29 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 44% on the regular cost with this opening offer
- The property features an ornate half-timbered Tudor-style facade that dates back to 1619, and is noted for its Jacobean furnishings
- The hotel recently reopened after a £2 million refurbishment that was completed in May
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 44% off
Please note there have been some changes to the drinks options initially listed.