£27 – 'Delicious' meal & drinks for 2 in Shrewsbury
Why We Love This Deal
"The execution is exceptional, the staff are first rate and the food is utterly, utterly delicious" at Darwin's Kitchen in Shrewsbury, according to the Shropshire Star. You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal with drinks for less than £14 a head.
- A 3-course meal for two people from the Travelzoo menu*, which includes a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a drink each (choose from a glass of wine, a beer or a soft drink)
- A voucher for four is £54
- Valid 12-10pm Wednesday-Saturday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You save up to 60% on the usual cost of this experience
- The Shropshire Star praises the "exquisite" dishes and "ace" dining room
- Historic Shrewsbury Castle and Shrewsbury Abbey are both within 15 minutes' walk of the restaurant
- The restaurant sources ingredients locally where possible
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 60% off
This offer is not available on Mondays and Tuesdays.
How to Book
(67 Member Ratings)