£125 – 'Opulent' central Edinburgh hotel, 64% off
Why We Love This Deal
"If you are looking for somewhere a little special in Edinburgh, then The Bonham is a great choice for a treat", says The Scotsman. Overnight stays at this recently refurbished Scottish gem, 15 minutes' walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Princes Street and less than 10 minutes' drive from the historic Edinburgh Castle, are now £125, and save up to 64%.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior King or Twin Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- It's £229 for a 2-night stay, £329 for a 3-night stay, or £509 for a 5-night stay in a Superior King or Twin Room, with full Scottish breakfast, for two
- Stays in August, 2021, are an extra £50 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Saturdays are an extra £50 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Well-behaved dogs can stay in selected rooms for an extra £30 per dog, per stay (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking)
- Not available on 29-30 May; 17-26 June; 2-4, 30-31 October; 1-14 November; 24-31 December, 2021; 1 January; 4-6, 11-14, 18-20, 25-27 February; 4-6, 11-13, 18-20, 25-27 March, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid for stays from reopening until 1 April, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Bonham Hotel underwent a multi million-pound refurbishment in 2019, and showcases the property's original features such as wood panelling, stained-glass windows, and hand-painted ceilings
- The Daily Telegraph rates the hotel 8/10 and praises its "obliging staff" and "fresh and bright" bedrooms
- The hotel fuses "Victorian interiors with bold, modern colours and contemporary design", and has "friendly but unobtrusive service" (Lonely Planet)
- The Scotsman says The Bonham Hotel is "stunning", with an "opulent and low-key" restaurant
- Princes Street, Edinburgh's famous shopping thoroughfare, is 15-minutes' walk from the hotel — you'll find boutique and high-street stores there, plus seasonal markets throughout the year
- The Royal Mile — where you can take in plenty of street performances during the Fringe Festival — the marvellous Edinburgh Castle, and the National Museum of Scotland are all within 10 minutes' drive of the hotel
- You can explore Edinburgh's fascinating Old Town — home to a labyrinth of cobbled streets, narrow alleyways, and hidden courtyards — with a 20-minute walk from the hotel
- You'll stay in a Superior Room, which is larger than other room types
Travelzoo Tip: An overnight stay in August during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is just £50 more, meaning you can tick off a bucket-list break for £175 per room.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 0131 226 6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Only one voucher may be used per stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.