£45 – 5-star London hotel: 3 courses & bottle of fizz for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Michelin Guide describes One Twenty One Two restaurant at The Royal Horseguards Hotel as "one of London's most renowned fine dining restaurants", and praises its "excellent" cuisine and the "care and finesse with which it is prepared". You can now visit for a 3-course meal for two with a bottle of bubbly for less than £23 per person.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the Travelzoo Set Menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert, plus a bottle of prosecco to share
- Valid 12-9:45pm Monday to Wednesday until 31 March, 2022
- For £55, you can get the same deal Thursday to Sunday
More Reasons to Go
- The AA awards the "posh" restaurant a Rosette for its "enterprising cooking", saying you can expect "appealing modern brasserie-style food with its roots in French classics"
- The Daily Telegraph recommends the hotel for its "delicious" food and "extremely welcoming" staff
- The "majestic" property "enjoys unrivalled views of the London Eye and the city skyline" (The AA)
- "The hotel feels modern... while retaining its links to the past", says The Daily Telegraph — built in 1884, it was used as a base by MI5 during World War I, and New Scotland Yard was situated next door
- On sunny days, you can eat your lunch or dinner al fresco on the terrace
- The Grade I-listed property is less than a 15-minute walk from a number of London landmarks, including Trafalgar Square, the London Eye, and the Palace of Westminster
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
£45Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(186 Member Ratings)