£39 – Herefordshire inn: 'delicious' 3-course meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The 250-year-old Kilpeck Inn near Hereford is included in The Daily Telegraph's list of the 30 Best Winter Pubs in Britain, and offers "delicious food and a real welcome", according to Sawday’s Great British Pub Guide. You can now get a 3-course meal for two for £19.50 a head, saving up to 47% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu*
- A voucher for four is £75, and a voucher for one is £20
- Valid 12-2:30pm, 5:30-11pm Monday-Friday until 9 April, 2020
- An overnight stay for two with a 3-course lunch or dinner and full English breakfast is £89
Why We Love It
- The "popular" pub offers locally sourced meats and has "impressive green credentials", says The Michelin Guide 2020
- "A warm welcome awaits at this green inn", which is a "champion of local and seasonal produce", says The AA
- The whitewashed pub is a clear Travelzoo favourite -- 95% of members who have visited on a previous deal said they loved it
Subject to availability. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Over-18s only. A maximum of eight people per table booking. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 47% off
How to Book
(110 Member Ratings)