£49 – 2-AA-Rosette tasting menu for 2 at 'charming' hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Glewstone Court is a "charming" (The AA) Georgian country house near Ross-on-Wye. You and a friend can now visit its 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, Michael Fowler at Glewstone Court, for a 4-course tasting menu lunch or dinner for less than £25 a head -- that's 45% less than usual.
- A 4-course tasting menu for two, including four courses each, plus canapés to begin and petits fours served with tea or coffee at the end
- A voucher for one is £25
- Valid 12-1:30pm Tuesday-Saturday; 6:30-8pm Tuesday-Thursday until 28 November
- For a £5 per-person supplement you can visit for dinner on a Friday, or for a £10 per-person supplement you can visit for dinner on a Saturday. Supplements are payable directly to the venue
- We have also negotiated a 2-course Sunday lunch for two for £29
Why We Love It
- You can expect "very good use of local and high quality produce", says The AA Restaurant Guide 2019
- The Grade II-listed property is surrounded by apple trees and hayfields and offers views over the Herefordshire countryside The Daily Telegraph praises the "elegant" but "comfortable" country house, listing Glewstone as one of the best luxury hotels in Herefordshire
- An outstanding 99% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal said they loved it
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(222 Member Ratings)