£49 – New London restaurant: tasting menu & champagne
Why We Love This Deal
The brand-new Yaatra (formerly Mathura) restaurant recently opened its doors inside the old Westminster Fire Station. At this historical venue, you can dine on a five-course Indian tasting menu and glass of champagne for just £49 per person, saving you 31% over the regular price.
- A 5-course Indian lunch or dinner from the Tasting Menu for one person, which includes four courses, and a dessert
- A 125ml glass of Castelnau Brut, Reims champagne
- Valid 12-2:30pm and 5-10:45pm Monday-Saturday until 30 April, 2023
More Reasons to Go
- Yaatra occupies a Grade II-listed building that dates back to 1906 — the iconic building was formerly Westminster Fire Station
- Head chef Amit Bagyal, formerly of Michelin-starred restaurants Benares and Kanishka, runs the kitchen
- Taking diners on a culinary trip through India, this newly-opened restaurant will combine diverse cultures and culinary styles
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's cancel policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Must be over 18. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be used by one person in one visit. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (2 November, 2022). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.