£88 – Michelin-starred meal & champagne for 2 in London
Why We Love This Deal
The Michelin-starred Céleste at the Lanesborough is housed in a "mercilessly resplendent and highly polished Neoclassical mansion overlooking Hyde Park" (The Daily Telegraph). You and a friend can now enjoy "supremely elegant dishes that celebrate first-class British ingredients" (The AA) with this offer for a 3-course meal accompanied by a glass of champagne, now £44 per person.
More Reasons to Go
- According to Condé Nast Traveller, Céleste is "one of the most spectacular dining rooms in London"
- The AA awards the restaurant three Rosettes for culinary excellence, and praises the "high-flying modern French cooking" in an "ultra-luxe hotel"
- Forbes says the "menu is sublime" and the "service is gracious and beyond attentive"
- Time Out recommends the "spectacular" food at this "elegant, bright and visually luxuriant" restaurant
- "The Lanesborough hotel's sumptuously decorated and unapologetically formal restaurant is somewhere fit for a celebration" — The Michelin Guide 2021
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
£88Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(137 Member Ratings)