£29 – London's best views from Up at The O2
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members are invited to climb the roof of The O2 and take in the sights of London with this offer, which is now 17% less than usual. Weekday climbs are now £29 and Sunday climbs are now £33.50.
- The 90-minute Daytime Climb Up at The O2 for one person (8 years and older)
- Valid 10am-6pm Fridays until 10 February, and then Monday-Friday from 13 February-26 May, 2023*. The earliest climb is at 10am and latest at 6pm
- You can visit on a Sunday for £4.50 extra per person — available from 22 January
- The vouchers are valid for daytime climbs only. There is a maximum of 5 minors (8-17 years) per one adult (18 years and over)
More Reasons to Go
- Get a 360-degree view of the city from the rooftop of London's iconic O2
- You will traverse the rooftop walkway and take in views for up to 15 miles from the observation deck
- Spot Greenwich, Canary Wharf, The Olympic Park, The Shard, and much more
- 98% of Travelzoo members who have climbed The O2 on a previous deal recommend it
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (1 November, 2022). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. First and last climb times alter month to month, with the earliest at 10am and latest at 6pm. Excludes weekday Sunset and Twilight climbs, and Saturday climbs. Maximum group size is six. Online reservations are required. You must be aged eight or over. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult. There is a maximum of 5 minors (8-17 years) per one adult (18 years and over). Minimum height is 1.2 metres. Maximum weight is 21 stone. Maximum waist measurement is 125cm and maximum upper thigh measurement is 75cm. Not suitable during pregnancy, or for people with heart conditions. You will receive a safety briefing before your climb and you will be provided with all necessary equipment, including shoes, and a harness. *Subject to availability. Online booking is required.
How to Book
(46 Member Ratings)