£14.50 – Greenwich: Painted Hall visit for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College is a "rare British example of sheer baroque splendour", says The Daily Telegraph. You and a friend can visit the hall, plus explore the grounds and buildings of the Old Royal Naval College, for £7.25 a head. This offer is exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- Two tickets to the Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College. Your ticket includes entry to the Painted Hall with a multimedia guide (available in seven languages), plus a guided or self-guided tour of the grounds and buildings
- Pay an extra £4 and add a tea or coffee each*
- Up to four children under 17, and a disabled person's companion, can visit for free, accompanied by a paying ticket holder
- Valid 10am-5pm daily (last entry at 4:30pm)** until 30 April, 2022
More Reasons to Go
- The Painted Hall is often referred to as Britain's Sistine Chapel and was painted in the 18th century by James Thornhill, who spent almost 20 years working on its over 40,000 square feet of decoration — it reopened in early 2019 after a 2-year £8.5 million refurbishment
- The Daily Telegraph calls it "Britain's best example of the painted ceiling", praising the "immensely impressive" and "brilliant" artwork
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(234 Member Ratings)