£25 – Victorian Conwy manor: afternoon tea & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The "magnificent" (The Daily Telegraph) Grade II-listed Caer Rhun Hall, near the historic seaside town of Conwy, is now offering afternoon tea with prosecco or a gin and tonic for £25 for two -- that's 56% less than usual.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, fruit scones served with chantilly cream and preserves, and a selection of sweet treats, served with tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- A gin and tonic or a 125ml glass of Ponte prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £13; a voucher for four is £49
- Valid 12-4pm daily until 31 October
Why We Love It
- You can choose either a gin and tonic or a glass of prosecco
- Caer Rhun Hall has a "fairytale look and a grand but cosy atmosphere", according to The Daily Telegraph
- The Victorian mansion is set in 20 acres of parklands and gardens; you can also explore the remains of the Roman fortress Canovium, which are also in the grounds
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(30 Member Ratings)