£25 – Cardiff: 2-course French lunch for 2, up to 53% off
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Travelzoo member favourite Stanley's Bistro -- a French restaurant in Cardiff city centre -- for lunch for £12.50 a head.
- A 2-course à la carte lunch* for two, including a starter, a main course and a coffee each
- A voucher for one is £13; a voucher for four is £49
- Valid for lunch 12-2:30pm Thursday-Friday; 12-2pm Saturday
- You can also get a 3-course dinner** for two with a 125ml glass of Beau Rocher Brut sparkling wine for £39 -- a voucher for one is £20 and a voucher for four is £75
- Valid for dinner 6-9:30pm Tuesday-Thursday and 6-10pm Friday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 53% on the regular cost of your meal
- We like the sound of the moules marinieres au curry to start, followed by the coq au vin and the trio de creme brulée to finish, if you opt for the 3-course dinner
- An outstanding 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 53% off
The restaurant isn't open for lunch on Wednesdays.
How to Book
(103 Member Ratings)