£25 – AA-Rosette awarded lunch for 2 in the Cotswolds
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel Number Four, just outside Stow-on-the-Wold, was awarded its first AA Rosette for culinary excellence in April this year. You and a friend can now visit this boutique Cotswolds property for lunch and coffee for £12.50 a head -- saving 37% on the regular cost.
- A 2-course lunch from the Lunch Menu for two, including a main course and a starter or a dessert each, plus a coffee each
- Alternatively, you can get a 3-course dinner for two for £39*
- Valid 12-2pm; 6-9pm Tuesday-Saturday until 30 September
- We have also negotiated a deal for 2-course Sunday lunch for two for £29
Why We Love It
- "The flavours are good and the dishes are well presented" -- The Daily Telegraph
- The restaurant aims to source all produce (with the exception of seafood) within a 10-mile radius
- The AA Hotel Guide 2019 praises the "picturesque location and freshly prepared food"
- The venue is well regarded locally -- 94% of TripAdvisor reviews rate it Excellent or Very Good
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(306 Member Ratings)