£9 – Somerset garden entry for 2 w/hot drinks, 57% off
Why We Love This Deal
Kilver Court Garden in Somerset is 3.5 acres of "eclectic garden" (The AA) that was designed by Mulberry founder Roger Saul. You and a friend can visit for the day, and get a hot drink, for £4.50 a head -- that's a saving of up to 57%.
- Entry to Kilver Court Garden for two adults* (aged 14 and over), and a tea or an americano each
- Extra adult tickets are £5
- Valid 10am-5pm daily until 31 October. Last entry is 4pm Monday-Saturday and 3:30pm Sunday
Why We Love It
- You can discover the 100-metre herbaceous border, "retro" (The AA) 1960s rockery, a woodland stumpery filled with ferns, bluebells, a "tranquil" waterfall, box and yew hedging, a "breath-taking" Victorian viaduct, and more
- The gardens are "small but lush", says The Daily Telegraph
- You can take your hot drink in the Sharpham Pantry Restaurant or the Harlequin Café, which resembles a vintage tearoom and has panelled walls and old film-set tables
- You could combine your day with some shopping -- the gardens are next to Kilver Court Designer Village, which won Shopping Centre of the Year in the Drapers Awards 2018
- Kilver Court Gardens is a clear Travelzoo favourite -- 97% of members who have visited on a previous deal said they loved it
Travelzoo Tip: See more of the garden here:
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(409 Member Ratings)