£79 – Spa day w/massage, afternoon tea & champagne in Kent
Why We Love This Deal
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa, which holds a 4-bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide, is offering a spa day including a treatment, access to the facilities, champagne and afternoon tea or lunch for £79.
- A spa day for one person, including one of the following 55-minute treatments*: an Elemis skin specific/skin solution facial; a full-body massage; a classic pedicure; a luxury manicure; an express facial with a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Access to the spa facilities
- Afternoon tea, including a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and preserves, a selection of homemade pastries, a selection of cakes and a pot of tea, or a 2-course lunch from the Spa Lunch Menu
- A 125ml glass of champagne
- Four guest day passes for access to the spa facilities on another day**
- Two £10 vouchers to use towards future treatments***
- A voucher for two is £158
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You can expect "excellent customer service", "modern" facilities and "good food" at Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa, says The Good Spa Guide
- The "charming" Georgian country house has a "comprehensive leisure club" with "substantial" facilities, says The AA Hotel Guide 2019
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.