£39 – 2-AA-Rosette dinner for 2 w/bubbly near Guildford
Why We Love This Deal
Barnett Hill Hotel is a "beautiful" Queen Anne-style mansion within a "tranquil and peaceful setting" of 26 acres of "lovingly maintained" gardens and woodland, according to The AA. You and a friend can now visit the 2-AA-Rosette Oak Room Restaurant for a 2-course dinner and bubbly for less than £20 a head.
- A 2-course à la carte dinner for two, including a starter and a main course each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 7-9:30pm Sunday-Thursday until 30 September
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 49% on the regular cost
- "The architecture is magnificent: think a gingerbread-brick palace flanked by mildewed statues of Roman gods, and crowned with green copper domes" -- The Daily Telegraph
- The Oak Room Restaurant offers an "elegant setting for the contemporary British food", according to The AA -- you can expect "lip-smacking" food such as fried cod cheeks to start, followed by beer brined chicken breast
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 49% off
How to Book
(114 Member Ratings)